What should I do if I get a backup?
Call the Department of Public Works 410-638-4545 (or the Police Dept 410-638-4500 on weekends or between 4:30PM and 8:00AM on weekdays) before calling a plumber. The town will only inspect and clean the blockage from the property line to the main in the street, if there is a cleanout. The town does not unclog or clean private sewer lines.

Protect yourself from financial loss caused by back up of sewers and drains. Contact your homeowner's insurance carrier - and request the addition of this coverage to your policy.

Show All Answers

1. Is my property at risk of getting a backup?
2. What should I do if I get a backup?